Friday, November 12, 2010

everyone has their own fairytale :))

all the girls dream is to had a really wonderful fairytale,
but few girls had a really bad ending,
even this things happening to me,
when you in love with someone, you heart feeling like to flyyyyy uppp in theee air,
but when you know that HIM has another woman,
your heart break,
and like danish saidd,
(Why do girls eat chocolate and guys drink beer right after breaking up? Because the sweetness of chocolate makes girls forget the bitterness of breaking up while the bitterness of beer makes guys forget the sweetness of the girls.)
chocolate is our friends, hahahha (!)


TIME FOR MY STORY,
i've been fallen in love with someone,
its start with a reaaaaaaaaaaally good start,
we laugh together, gossip together, fight together, chat together
i  feel that there is a fairytale someday for me with HIM,
but it just my dream,
lately, it just go,
DOWN..DOWN..DOWN...
and its suck dude!! i try too forget about  him many time as i could,
but i just cant,
this story was last yearss~



NOW, ( bulan ke 5)
all of a sudden you add me at facebook,
you also treat me well at school, i thought i had a chance,
errghhh!!
AND LIKE I SAY  ITS JUST A DREAM,
but i don't want you to ruin my own life,
i cant make you do that to me,
i really need you get out of my life pleaseeeee,



HEEEEEE, and now 12/11/2010,
i try my best to forget about you, my fairytale, my dream,
everything just for a broken dream, hahahhaha
even for a dream to find a truely, sincere friends,
i totally forget about it,
Now I just make friends with everyone..
Azyan, mairah, faiqah, farra, nerissa..
you are the best!!
peace yooo!!
kalo BI teruk jgn komen!! hahaha